1. Awards Coordinator
2. Government Affairs Committee
3. IMSS Coordinating Committee
4. Membership Development Committee
5. National Medical Laboratory Professional Week Committee
6. P.A.C.E Committee
7. Publications Editor
8. Annual Meeting Committee
9. Scholarship Committe
1. Coordinates all activities on publication, description, nomination, selection and presentation of Societal Awards, such as Member of the year and Developing Professional of the Year.
2. Assists President in publishing the awards given to members of the Society.
1. Assists ASCLS in keeping the state membership informed of regulatory information as it affects the clinical laboratory profession.
2. Serves as the Key Contact Coordinator and assists in disseminating information from ASCLS and assisting the President with implementing this information.
1. Two members from each participating state shall provide continuity and assistance to the Planning Committee of IMSS in planning, organizing and presenting the five state regional seminar. The states included are Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana.
2. One member is elected by the IMSS members from the people nominated at their annual meeting
3. One member is appointed by the President of this Society
Responsible for the recruitment of members and reactivation of lapsed members
Responsible for the dissemination of National Medical Laboratory Week information to health care facilities within our state
Serves to accomplish the goal of the P.A.C.E. program, which is to implement provider approval and an education documentation system for interested allied health professionals as set down by the national office.
1. Coordinates the development and maintenance of current publications.
2. Collects, compiles and disseminates information to the membership using a periodic State newsletter.
3. Maintains Wyoming ASCLS website.
Coordinates spring meeting planning including scientific sessions, workshops, vendor displays, social events and business meetings.
Responsible for reviewing scholarship applications and awarding annual scholarship